Autotech Upgraded Fuel Pump 2.5Tfsi Rs3 TTrs Audi 10-127-101K
€ 320,00 Tax excl.
Tuners trust Autotech’s HPFP in their conversions and upgrades because it works, and works well.
Fits on :
- Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 8P, 8PA | BJ 2003-2013 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CEPA | 340 PS
- Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 8V | BJ 2013-> 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CZGB | 367 PS
- Audi Q3 / RS Q3 8U | BJ 2011-2018 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CTSA | 310 PS
- Audi Q3 / RS Q3 8U | BJ 2011-2018 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CZGA | 340 PS
- Audi Q3 / RS Q3 8U | BJ 2011-2018 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CZGB | 367 PS
- Audi TT / TTS / TT RS 8J | BJ 2006-2014 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CEPA | 340 PS
- Audi TT / TTS / TT RS 8J | BJ 2006-2014 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CEPB | 360 PS
Autotech is the premier manufacturer of fuel pump upgrades for the FSI engine because our kit offers the highest quality, solid engineering, and great value.
Upon installing the Volkswagen fuel pump, notable differences include 5% Horsepower & Torque increase on stock mapping.
HPFP kit continues to be the benchmark that imitators strive to reach. However, Autotech’s HPFP Kit is not easily duplicated.
There are many reasons why Autotech’s Kit is superior. Here are a few:
~Each piston (11.67mm) and cylinder in AutoTech High-Pressure Fuel Pump kit undergo high-precision grinding processes many times during their manufacture, ensuring that the most precise tolerances are maintained through the final step. Not the cheapest way to make them, but the best way.
~Each piston and cylinder are match-ground and serialized to ensure absolute precision and the utmost longevity.
~Autotech was the first to incorporate plasma DLC coating on HPFP components to reduce friction losses and increase performance. Others have tried to follow by adding a coating to their parts. However, the DLC process alone is not enough – it is not a cure for substandard precision – the parts must be engineered specifically for the process to take full advantage: Autotech’s are. The success we have in the field can attest to that.