CP CARRILLO PISTONS BMW S55B30 N55 135I 335I 535I
€ 939,00 Tax excl.
YOU’RE BUYING 6 CP CARRILLO PISTONS BMW (SUITABLE ALSO ON N20B20) N55B30/S55B30
Anti Detonation Grooves (Contact Reduction Grooves)
Grooves that protect the top ring by disrupting detonation waves. Also know as contact reduction grooves, these grooves limit the piston/cylinder contact during high temperature and RPM.
A V shaped groove machined in the 2nd ring land to collect excess blow-by between the top and second ring. This groove collects residual gasses during combustion and alleviates top ring flutter while increasing ring seal.
Stands for Constant Pressure Groove. This groove works as a channel on the lower part of the top land that equalizes pressure to the back of the top ring groove.
When used in combination with lateral gas ports, the CP groove helps keep gas ports clear of carbon build up. In addition, the CP groove prevents the top land from smudging into the top ring if the land rubs the cylinder bore.
Double Pin Oilers
In conjunction with CP’s dual fed reservoir add twice the amount of oil from the cylinder wall to the wrist pin
Used to maximize quench while eliminating possible hot spots that promote detonation.
Cam and Barrel
Extensive research and development has been done to find the optimum skirt shape for each piston. Having the correct cam and barrel on a part promotes the following
- Tighter clearances
- Less noise
- Better ring seal
- More power
Product: Set of 6 Forged Pistons Size: STD Compression Ratio: 10.2:1
Bore: 84 Stroke: 89.6 Compression Height: 32.4 Dome / Dish CC: -9.7 Gram Weight: 347
Pins and Rings Included: Yes (upgraded pins available for additional cost)
Pin Part Number: 866-2250-18CP1C Ring Part Number: CPT-3307PVD Part Number: SC7700
SUITABLE ON FOLLOW CARS
- BMW 135i Coupé/Cabriolet (04/2010-12/2013);
- BMW 335i E90/91 (04/2010-02/2013);
- BMW 335i E92 (04/2010-08/2013);
- BMW 335i E93 (2010-14);
- BMW 335i F30 (02/2012-05/15);
- BMW 335i F31 (03/2013-05/2015);
- BMW 335i GT F34 (04/2013-06/2016);
- BMW 435i (09/2013-03/2016);
- BMW 535i F10 (03/2010-01/2017);
- BMW 535i GT (10/2009-05/2017);
- BMW X3 xDrive35i F25 (11/2010-08/2017);
- BMW X4 xDrive35i F26 (07/2014-03/2018);
- BMW X1 xDrive35i (06/2012-06/2015) FOR USA MARKET ;
- BMW X5 E70 xDrive35i (06/2010-06/2013);
- BMW X5 F15 xDrive35i (04/2014-06/2018);
- BMW X6 xDrive35i E71 (04/2010-09/2014);
- BMW X6 xDrive35i F16 (02/2015-05/2018)