Integrated Engineering TUSCAN RODS 1000HP MQB EA888 2.0TSI 22MM Pin
€ 599,00 Tax excl.
• UNIQUE I-BEAM DESIGN OFFERS INCREDIBLE BENDING AND TORSIONAL STIFFNESS
• INCLUDES IE SPEC ARP 2000 ROD BOLTS WITH “IE” STAMP TO ENSURE A GENUINE PRODUCT
• APPLICATION SPECIFIC DESIGN OPTIMIZED FOR THE MK7/MQB PLATFORM
• INDUSTRY LEADING CONNECTING ROD STRENGTH TO WEIGHT RATIO
• HONED TO EXACTING TOLERANCES WITHIN 250 MILLIONTHS OF AN INCH
• FORCED PIN OILING (RIFLE DRILLING) PROVIDES LONG WRIST PIN LONGEVITY
• EACH CONNECTING ROD SET IS BALANCED TO WEIGHTS WITHIN /- 1 GRAM
• FORGED FROM VACUUM DRAWN 2 PIECE 4340 CHROME MOLY STEEL
VW & AUDI EA888 GEN 1, 2, & 3 2.0T TSI TUSCAN CONNECTING RODS
Tuscan connecting rods represent the leading edge of technology for bottom end strength, reliability, and light-weight engineering staff utilizes the most modern technology to optimize these rods to a level never before seen at the enthusiast level. Give your engine a reliably strong connecting rod set that is rated for engines up to 1000BHP!
- IE Spec Mahle Forged Pistons – 82.5mm bore with 9.5:1 CR: IE Part Number MAH-PVN1
- IE Spec Mahle Forged Pistons – 83mm over-bore with 9.5:1 CR: IE Part Number MAH-PVN2