WAVETRAC VW MK4 MK5 (TDI, 1.8, 1.8T, 2.0, V5, VR6) TYPE 02J 5 SPEED
€ 879,00 Tax excl.
Fits VW Mk4 5 speed manual (bolt in axle flanges):
MK4 GTI/Golf/Jetta/Beetle 2.0L/12V VR6/TDI/1.8/1.8T/V5
MK3 Jetta TDI 5-speed
The 180WK 02J will fit until 2004 (114mm ring gear inner diameter)
The 181WK 02JB’s after 2004 will have a 113mm ring gear inner diameter
Wavetrac® diffs are state-of-the-art helical gear differentials designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA by Autotech Driveline. The VW 5-Speed Wavetrac® Differential is the only torque biasing Volkswagen differential on the market with patented technology that mitigates wheelspin when an unloaded wheel condition arises. During zero axle load conditions, the Wavetrac cam device acts to create internal load, maintaining drive on the gripping wheel instead of acting like an open diff (and going nowhere!). Super strong 9310 alloy steel gears are enclosed in case-hardened steel bodies, held together with ARP® fasteners. All Wavetrac® differentials include a transferable, Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Patented Carbon Fibre Bias Plate for the pinions. All other gear type LSDs run the pinions on the housing, meaning the friction from 0 miles is different to 100 miles, thus effectiveness is reduced over the life of the diff. With the Wavetrac performance is consistent with the Carbon Fibre bias plates!
- Patented Wave Profile eliminates the effect of a near to and zero load condition drive ability issues found in all other gear type ATB LSDs.
- ARP Bolts used throughout for superior faster reliability.
- 9310 steel gears run in billet or forged steel bodies.
- Manufactured & Designed in the USA
Golf 4 / Jetta 4 / New Beetle 5MT
(TDI, 1.8, 1.8T, 2.0, V5, VR6)
Jetta 3 TDI 5MT
Each Wavetrac® Differential is crafted from the highest quality materials available. The internal gears are made from high strength 9310 alloy steel. The diff bodies are machined from case hardened steel billet. To complete the package, every Wavetrac® differential is built exclusively using high quality, high strength fasteners from ARP®, the world leader in fastener technology.
Torque supplied ring gear bolts to 90ft. lbs