Aem Methanol kit Diesel engine 40psi max with 5 gallons
€ 499,00 Tax excl.
AEM’s V2 Water/Methanol Injection Kits For Turbo Diesel Engines reduce air inlet temperatures and enhance combustion efficiency, which allows the engine to deliver more power with less effort. Water/Methanol Injection also offers a host of benefits that promote engine longevity, including the reduction of carbon deposits left by a Diesel’s EGR system. AEM’s Water/Methanol Injection Systems for turbo Diesel trucks and SUV’s utilize the most robust hardware combined with more advanced features than any other comparable water/methanol injection system on the market today.
AEM offers two different water/methanol controller designs for HD and Diesel truck/SUV’s:
- First is a Boost Dependent HD Controller and has an on-board MAP sensor, up to 40 PSI, with a molded in nipple for a boost hose pickup.
- Second, A HD controller that features a multiple input design. The Multi-Input controller can be programmed to work with a 0-5v signal from an external MAP sensor for Diesels running over 40 PSI of boost, or with a frequency based Injector Duty Cycle (IDC) signal, frequency-based mass airflow, or 0-5v voltage-based MAF signal.
- Robust, Easy to Use Controllers.
- Simplified Wiring.
- Integrated Boost Safe Feature.
- Heavy-Duty High Pressure Injection Pump.
- Low-Profile 5 Gallon Tank (Kit Pending).
- Machined Billet Injectors and Nozzles.
- Revised Flow Control Strategy for More Linear Fluid Delivery.
- Reduces Air Inlet Charge Temperatures.
- Enhances Combustion & Efficiency.
- Reduces EGT’s.
Universal use, fast plug-in and very quick set-up. Actally it’s the best and easy way for upgrade your injection systems and overall to low your engine temperatures.
Suggested after a turbo upgrade with OEM part, or with a big turbo conversion Better boost, low temperatures and best efficiency to your upgraded engine. We raccomand to use also an adeguate Intercooler.
Many users prefer to use this instead of petrol engines. As the one for diesel engines allows better set-ups
Which parts are included in this kit ?