€ 633,00 Tax excl.
For big-time fuel flow for your high-horsepower engine, use the Aeromotive billet hex drive fuel pumps. They feature an adjustable collar and Enderle bolt pattern. This allows the hex-drive pump to be mounted to the back of a dry sump pump with the appropriate adapter, or connected direct-drive from the camshaft through a timing cover adapter, as seen on sprint cars. Engineered with proprietary materials, the mechanical pumps can handle gasoline or alcohol, and make enough volume at cranking speed to develop fuel pressure to start EFI applications like no other pump.
Other features include:
* Support from 350 to over 2,500 hp, flowing in excess of 2,700 lbs./hr. at 100 psi
* Work equally well in low and high-pressure systems, capable of pressures from 2-200 psi
* Require bypass regulator
* Billet aluminum, CNC-machined body
* -10 AN ORB inlet and outlet ports
* Equipped with a standard 3/8 in. hex driveshaft
* Require AN ORB adapter fittings, sold separately