Diamond Pistons Audi vw 1 9tdi 2 0tdi 8v pde c r 18 1 Bore From 79 5mm
€ 1.089,00 Tax excl.
- 2618 Low-silicon / High expansion alloy for High HP/Boost applications
- Round skirt design with bottom reinforcing band
- 3D under crown milling to ensure minimal weight without compromising strength.
- 3D milling on piston crowns for ready to install finish
- Over size valve pockets for larger than stock valves and clip cuts on the edge of the pistons
- Window milling, reduce piston overall weight while maintaining its strength and structural integrity
- Lateral gas ports for better ring seal
- Offset pins for quiet operation
- Total Seal Pro-Select ring set 1.00mm x 1.20mm x 2.00mm
- Tool Steel H-13 alloy pins (Rockwell hardness around Rc54) Wall Thick. 6.65mm
These are considered the ultimate upgrade for the 1.9 / 2.0 8v PD Engines when fitted with ZRP Con Rods, upping the displacement. They can also be fitted with Stock PD Rods if you prefer
These Pistons are manufactured from Diamond Racing in the USA from 2618 material. Diamond racing company is known from the late 60s to produce the highest quality engine parts around. The past 2 decades Diamond has solely dedicated itself to manufacturing forged pistons. With all state of the art machinery they offer customers the state of the industry in machining. The Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) is one of several sophisticated pieces of measuring and modeling apparatus used in Diamond’s engineering department. The CMM provides very accurate measurements, measuring the location and details of valve pockets, for example, to within a .0001in. This laser scanner is used for modeling purposes, especially for scanning piston domes where it scans thousands of surface points in minutes. Developing the highest quality pistons in the industry by using the latest CNC machinery and computer software aids, as well as providing unmatched quality control.
Made from 2618 Low silicon – High expansion material so they can stand High HP/Boost applications
Total Seal Pro-Select rings and Trend wrist pins
These pistons utilize a special procedure called crown/under-crown milling. This procedure’s sole purpose is to remove unnecessary material to achieve uniform crown thickness and lighten the piston. They also help correct balancing issues and eliminates stress risers in critical areas.