The Eventuri Difference
The F92 M8 Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fibre Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filters, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo. You can read more about the housing design and how it works HERE.
The intake was tested on the road using a Vbox unit to record the acceleration from 60-130mph . Testing was carried out on the same stretch of road – again on the same day to keep variables minimum. Results show that with just the intake added – on stock software, the acceleration times from 60-130mph reduced by 0.22 seconds which is a significant improvement at such speeds.
Acceleration results summary:
- 60-130mph with Stock intake = 8.48 seconds
- 60-130mph with Eventuri intake = 8.26 seconds
The gains are from a combination of reasons:
1) The larger inlet tube volume alows the turbos to work with less drag.
2) The Venturi housings provide a smooth transition from the filter to the intake tube keeping airflow laminar.
3) The large front scoops force ambient air into the intakes keeping the IATs low.