IEINCI1 Carbon Intake Vw Golf Gti 7 S3 8V Mqb Integrated Engineering
€ 619,00 Tax excl.
• Autoclaved high quality gloss carbon fiber construction
• Sound Door customizes sound levels to suit your personal taste
• Increased throttle response
• Internal velocity stack with 5 inch inlet increases flow into the inlet pipe and turbocharger
• Massive conical filter results in higher flow
• 45 degree filter angle results in higher flow than straight or perpendicular filter locations
The ram air design and and massive 5 inch filter inlet help deliver the most HP possible from an intake system.
- Expect peak gains of 10 HP on stock vehicles
- Gains exceed 10 HP on tuned and big turbo vehicles
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Carbon fiber airbox
- Carbon fiber velocity stack inlet
- 5″ cone air filter
- Sound door (allows for intake sound adjust-ability)
- Stealth coolant hose (reroutes coolant factory hose under the intake)
- All install hardware (brackets, bolts, etc)
Our engineers set out to develop the best performing Carbon Fiber Intake System for MQB, MK7, & 8V vehicles. The latest in computer design software and engineering tools ensure maximum performance and perfect fitment.
INCREASED AIR FLOW
Our engineers spared no expense developing this intake system to ensure it is never outperformed by others on the market. The large internal volume, velocity stack, wide inlet, and 45 degree angle of the filter result in the highest flowing closed element intake system tested on the market.
OPTIONAL SOUND DOOR
The Sound Door included in the intake kit allows for adjustment of intake sounds to suit your personal taste. Leave the plate in for a highway cruiser or remove it to unleash the growl of your engine!
Substantial gains are achieved by the large airbox internal volume and velocity stack which accelerates the rate that air enters the intake system. Your driving experience is improved with additional horsepower and torque, enhanced throttle response, and a sporty sound to top it off.
PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER
A large 5 inch IE cone air filter is designed for use with the carbon velocity stack. This long-life filter reduces the amount of air restriction found with smaller cone-shaped or panel filters.