MAC BOOST CONTROL 4 PORT SOLENOID INNOVATE MOTORSPORT
€ 79,00 Tax excl.
4 Port Boost Control Solenoid Features:
Our 4-port boost control solenoid valve is designed to target a clearly defined boost curve and improve boost responses, and in some cases with a soft WG spring – quicker spool. The 4-port design works equally well in low boost applications and high boost. This differs from a traditional 3-port BCSV because it precisely directs pressure to the open and close ports of your waste-gate diaphragm. This allows much lower waste-gate spring pressure for better low gear boost control and perfect high gear, high boost control.
- A soft waste-gate spring will enable much higher boost levels
- Better spool-up and mid range power
- Better duty cycle control
- Solenoid is normally closed so that on failure you will run off the waste-gate spring only – to prevent over-boosting.
- 1/8th NPT fittings, easily adapted to AN fittings.
External Wastegate properly plumbed to a 4port Boost Control Solenoid
Dual-port IWG (Internal Wastegate) properly plumbed to a 4 port Solenoid
Note: If you are upgrading from a 3 port solenoid, the boost control tables will need re-tuning. 4port solenoids require small duty changes, so dial down the PID tables (single digit numbers) so it is not over-reactive.
4 Port Boost Control Solenoid Compatibility:
- Ideal for use in sealed Dual Port Internal WG applications, Internal or External
- Hondata S300, K-Pro or Flashpro
- Cobb Tuning AcessPort
- All PWM modulated standalone and piggyback ECU’s will support this 4 port BCSV!
Note: 4 Port MAC Boost Control Solenoid must be mounted upside down on B2 EFR frames. This allows the exhaust port to point towards the wastegate nipple. Please see the photo below for reference.