WAVETRAC MK5-MK7 5-SPEED VW 02J-B, 02S DIFFERENTIAL 2004>
€ 939,00 Tax excl.
Includes ARP Ring Gear Bolt Kit!
Wavetrac Differential 02J-B MK4 ’04+ 5spd and MK5 2.5L 5cyl 5spd manual. Also 5 speed manual MK6 & MK7. 02S 6 speed.
The 180WK 02J will fit until 2004 will have a 114mm ring gear inner diameter
The 181WK 02JB’s after 2004 will have a 113mm ring gear inner diameter
Designed from a clean sheet, the new Wavetrac® Differential brings current gear technology to the market. Internally, its gear tooth forms are optimized for strength and improved oil film retention over competitive designs. Our gear package is smaller, reducing overall mass, yet is more durable. Attention was also paid to the side gear/axle interface, putting as much material thickness as possible in this critical area – most important when power levels get high.
- Patented Carbon Fibre Bias Plate for the pinions. All other gear type LSDs run the pinions on the housing, meaning the friction from 0 miles is different to 100 miles, thus effectiveness is reduced over the life of the diff. With the Wavetrac performance is consistent with the Carbon Fibre bias plates!
- Patented Wave Profile eliminates the effect of a near to and zero load condition drive ability issues found in all other gear type ATB LSDs.
- ARP Bolts used throughout for superior faster reliability.
- 9310 steel gears run in billet or forged steel bodies.
- Manufactured & Designed in the USA
Golf 4 / Jetta 4 1.8T/2.0L 5MT
Golf 5 / Jetta 5 2.5L 5MT
Golf 6 / Jetta 6 2.0L/2.5L 5MT
Each Wavetrac® Differential is crafted from the highest quality materials available. The internal gears are made from high strength 9310 alloy steel. The diff bodies are machined from case hardened steel billet. To complete the package, every Wavetrac® differential is built exclusively using high quality, high strength fasteners from ARP®, the world leader in fastener technology.
Torque supplied ring gear bolts to 90ft. lbs