ZRP Opel OPC Je Pistons 1.6L Z16LER 1.8L A18 X18 COMBO KIT +0.50MM BORE
€ 999,00 Tax excl.
ZRP Opel OPC Je Pistons 1.6L Z16LER 1.8L A18 X18 ,X18,A16 I-Beam rods & Je Pistons
RODS Dimensions 129.75mm x 18.00mm
JE PISTONS 79.50MM (+0.50MM BORE) RINGS AND PINS INCLUDED C.R. 9.1
Opel 1.6L & 1.8L A16/A18 I-Beam Connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 high tensile steel, they are designed for high performance, extreme durability and extra rigidity. These rods have a Tapered Pin End, so they are compatible with OEM pistons. The bushings made from AMPCO 18 material for excellent resistance to wear and fatigue and have radial groove for oil reservoir. They are shot peened to relieve stress from the material and multi-stage heat treated to increase rigidity. The tight tolerances in the production process, ensure a perfect fitment while optimizing the oil clearances. Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
Each rod includes ARP 2000 cap fasteners that are rated at 220,000psi, optional ARP L19 material 260.00psi available as an upgrade and the whole kit is supplied with ARP moly and full fitting instructions.
ZRP Opel OPC Je Pistons 1.6L Z16LER 1.8L A18 X18 COMBO KIT +0.50MM BORE compression ratio 9.1 pins and rings included
About Je Pistons
ZRP RODS :
Additional machining processes
- Tapered Pin End – Suitable for O.E.M pistons
- Dowel sleeves for perfect fit and accurate re-assembling
- Lipped Cap Relief for improved big-end integrity at extreme application
- Grooves in Thrust Face for weight reduction
Technical Features of ZRP Connecting Rods
- Two-Piece forging for great strength
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees that the consistency of the forged material meets our high-quality standard
- Double ribbed caps for added support
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances, precise as much as 0.0002″
- Center to center is maintained under .001″ tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Computer generated stress analysis of con rods
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets of ± 1gram